- Put the children in two teams and give each child a balloon.
- Each child in turn has to get from the start to the finish holding the balloon between his Knees.
- If they drop the balloon they have to go back to the start and start again.
- When both teams have finished the game is over.
Follow the Leader
- The children line up in a line behind a leader.
- They then have to follow the leader and do all the actions he does.
- The leader can walk then wave arms then jump and so on and all the other children have to do the same.
- After a while a new leader can be chosen.
- The birthday child is IT first and runs around trying to catch the other children.
- Anyone who is caught must freeze and stand as still as possible. They cannot move again until another child touches them and unfreezes them.
- Whoever is tagged twice becomes the next IT.
- When the child playing IT changes , any player who is still frozen can unfreeze.
- The games starts over again.
What’s the Time Mr Wolf?
- One child is chosen to be the wolf and stand out the front with his back to the other children.
- The other children stand on a line.
- They start to creep up behind the wolf saying Whats the time Mr Wolf?
- The wolf can turn around and say 3 O clock, or 6 o clock or any time he likes and the children have to stand still.
- If the calls out DINNER TIME the children have to run back to the start without getting caught by the wolf.
- If they are caught they have to sit down on the line and are out.
- The child left at the end is the next wolf.