A very popular party is a Harry Potter Themed party.
Its a great birthday party theme for Harry Potter fans with all sorts of characters, ideas and fun
Your child can help with ideas from the Harry Potter books he has read.
- Rolled and tied with a ribbon like a scroll.
- With photo or drawing of an owl.
- In the shape of a wizards hat
- With a drawing of a Hogwarts castle
- Decorated with Harry Potter stickers
- Ask children to dress up as their favourite Harry Potter character.
- Harry Potter partyware
- Blue and white balloons with silver stars.
- Star confetti
- Signs for Hogwarts, Dragon Alley, Hogsmead Power Drve and Station 9 & 3/4·
Fun things to do
- Decorate magic wands- wooden sticks and add ribbon, stickers etc
- Guess how many jelly beans in the jar- winner keeps jelly beans
- Pin the horn on the unicorn or pin the pig tail on Dudley Dursley
- Jelly bean tasting – Bertie Bott’s flavour jelly beans from Harry Potter
- If finances permit, have a wizard come to show magic tricks
- Crackers and chesse
- “Spray”apple wedges with caramel dip
- Cupcakes with star shaped sprinkles
- Star shaped cookies
- Punch served in a punch bowl
- Popcorn with selection of magic herbal toppings e.g. parmesen cheese-ghost powder, cincamon sugar-unicorn dust·
- Glow in the dark stars,
- Spinning tops,
- Magic stones,
- Magic tricks,